Explaining the Positive Money proposals is not always straightforward – to do it thoroughly you need to explain how banking works, what problems this causes, and what the solution is. That’s a lot for someone to take in! Sometimes you wish there was something you could give them to take away and read.
The pamphlet is designed for situations like this, where someone has already shown some interest in the campaign and wants to learn more. Situations where it might be useful include
- if you give a talk about Positive Money, have some pamphlets for the members of the audience to take away
- to give to new members at a Meetup
- to leave with your MP, or to send to journalists
- if you’re struggling to explain it to a friend
- if someone has picked up a flyer and has asked you for more information
The Positive Money pamphlet prints on three double-sided sheets of A4 (p2 on the back of p1, p4 on the back of p3, p6 on the back of p5)