Did you know, that…
- 331 people are declared insolvent or bankrupt every day. This is equivalent to 1 person every 60 seconds during each working day.
- 101 properties are repossessed every day.
- 68 new people a day became unemployed for over 12 months during the year ending November 2011.
- £55,823 was the average household debt (including mortgages) in December
- £171m was the daily amount of interest paid on personal debt in December
- every 14 min 17 sec a property is repossessed
…according to UK Debt Statistics from Credit Action